The innovative development of Concern Avtomatika is carried out in accordance with the Program for Innovative Development of JSC Concern Avtomatika for the period of 2016–2020.
1 Development and market entry of globally competitive products, services and technologies providing technological excellence.
2 Increase the diversification level of the Concern’s activities, and the growth of innovative military, dual and civilian products.
The priority areas for innovative development of Concern Avtomatika:
- the creation of systems and encrypted communication complexes;
- the creation of automated control systems for special communications;
- the creation of telecommunication systems in secure design;
- the creation of security management subsystems in special communication automated control systems;
- the creation of radio technical and antenna systems that increase information and electromagnetic communication security.
- artificial intelligence, machine learning;
- quantum technology, post-quantum cryptography;
- the creation of remote identification technologies, biometrics;
- information security, cyber security;
- the creation of distributed registry systems (blockchain);
- system programming;
- supercomputer and distributed computing;
- the Internet of things (the industrial Internet);
- the creation of communication technologies (wired, wireless, satellite).